Mental Health Complaints Commissioner

Online complaint form

You can talk to us about any concern or complaint about public mental health services in Victoria.

This form has been designed as an easy way for you to provide us with initial information about your concern or complaint. We will need more information and consents to formally accept your complaint, but we can help you to complete these after we speak to you. You can use this form to make a request for us to contact you, without completing the details of your concern or complaint.

You can also contact us directly:

Phone: 1800 246 054 (free call from landlines) or 03 9032 3328
Fax: 03 9949 1506
Address: Level 26, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AUSTRALIA

About you
Contact details
Completing for someone else?
Complaint or concern
Details of the public mental health service involved